- Quantitative Hedge Fund, Competitive compensation, Hyper-Growth team
- Excellent Culture, Flexible Remote Work Opportunities, strong base + bonus comp.
About Our Client
Our client is a highly quantitative driven hedge fund with trading strategy that dynamically adjusta allocations to Alphas depending on recent performance, which makes the portfolio robust to regime shifts and macro-economic events. Capital is managed across 5,500+ cash equity positions across the United States, Europe, Japan, Australia, and Canada.
- Performing daily PnL reconciliations and assisting with the automation thereof
- Reconciling share quantities, prices, and market values and investigating, processing, and electing on corporate actions
- Settlement of monthly swap reset cash flows including the execution of FX spot trades
- Preparing or assisting with the preparation of weekly, monthly, and ad hoc gross and net performance estimates
- Participation in the monthly valuation process including NAV approval for our fund(s) and separately managed account(s)
- Reviewing and re-performing calculations of management and incentive fees
- Management company support including cash forecasting, profitability modeling, and tracking compensation of consultants
- Preparing or assisting with the preparation and/or review of client reports and presentations, regulatory and tax filings, and audited financial statements
- Vendor management, including contract review and negotiation as well as the processing of invoices
- Liaising with administrators, prime broker and swap counter-parties, auditors, data and other vendors, and tax advisors
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of fund accounting experience at a fund, fund admin, or public accounting firm required
- Private equity (preferred), hedge fund or hybrid fund experience a must, funds of funds, registered fund or interval fund experience is a strong plus
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related discipline preferred
- CPA strongly preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and CRM programs, preferably Salesforce
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal; ability to "manage up"
- Ability to independently execute instructions with great attention to detail and consistently high-quality work product; excellent organizational skills
- Experience and aptitude in cross-functional collaboration
- Experience coordinating multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exhibits leadership qualities and takes ownership of projects and deliverables
What's on Offer
Highly competitive compensation
Opportunity to join a hedge fund in the middle of an incredible growth cycle.
Tremendous internal growth opportunities and career advancement, remote friendly