Do you like the idea of helping people sustain their health status so they can stay in their own homes? Would you like the opportunity to develop long lasting nurse-client relationships? Are you tired of feeling like you can't devote enough time to care-delivery due to staffing shortages? Let's talk about how Integrity can offer you the career opportunities and professional growth that you are searching for! Integrity Home Care and Hospice is searching for a Hospice Admissions Nurse.
The Hospice Admissions Nurse will serve as a Registered Nurse and care coordinator for clients who have been identified as 'high risk' while ensuring timely and seamless coordination of services throughout the continuum of care. Monitoring at risk population through QA visits and assessments from admission to discharge. This position will understand and reinforce the importance of quality of life through chronic illness. Key performance indicators for this role will include reduced emergent situations and hospitalizations for their clients, timely and appropriate transitions to necessary services, including home health, private care and hospice and increased length of service for high risk clients. Integrity Offers:
- A Caring and Compassionate Support Team!
- One on One Focused Client Care
- Bi-Weekly Pay Direct Deposit
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- Medical Insurance for those 30+ hrs/week average
- Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability/Life Insurance with 30+ hrs/week average
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K with company match
- Voluntary Life Insurance at only 20+hrs/week
- HSA Wellness Bonus
- Development opportunities and ongoing education
- Must be minimum 18 years of age per state guidelines.
- Registered Nurse (RN) license required
- Three (3) years' experience working as an RN, preferably in Hospice, Palliative Care, or Oncology preferred
- Experience in care management, care coordination, discharge planning, etc. is preferred