Anesthesiology-Pain Management opening in , South Carolina.
INTERVENTIONAL PAIN PHYSICIAN COLUMBIA SOUTH CAROLINA
We are searching for a BC/BE Pain management physician (Anesthesiologist or Physiatrist) to evaluate and perform interventional procedures; some medication management is necessary. We prefer fellowship trained board certified or board eligible in Pain Management but we are willing to look at candidates that have advanced training or experience in pain procedures. Practice provides comprehensive pain management services, which includes medication management and interventional procedures. All services are performed as outpatient in freestanding physician offices.
Monday- Thursday 8am-12pm and 1-5pm; Friday 8am-2pm
No nights or weekends
No on call
This position consists of 100% outpatient pain management with both evaluations and interventional procedures to include epidural steroid injections, facet joint injections/medial branch blocks, selective nerve root blocks, sacroiliac injections, trigger point injections, discography, sympathetic blockades, various arthrocentesis, percutaneous discectomy, Radiofrequency ablations, spinal cord stimulator trials and kyphoplasty..
- Candidate must be comfortable managing medications. We follow very strict compliance with our medication management patients including frequent drug testing with metabolite confirmation, checking of the centralized database prescription monitoring system in the applicable state, pill counts, etc.
We will train on our EHR which is very well customized for convenience.
- Very competitive guaranteed base salary of 375 to 425k with productivity bonus incentive.
- 401 K • Paid vacation 3 weeks first year; 4 weeks starting year two; plus 8 paid holidays
- Coverage of malpractice insurance • CME 5 days per year (we pay).
- Health, vision and dental insurance options • Disability insurance Moving expenses
- State medical, DEA, controlled substance license and yearly licensing fees covered.
Contact Click Here to Apply