- Huge growth potential and exciting project portfolio at one of Dallas top GCs
- Deep Backlog of Projects
About Our Client
Our client is a developer/general contractor headquartered in DFW with construction projects throughout the DFW metroplex and Texas. As a large, well-established company, their commitment to employee success is excellent. They are looking for a strong K-12 Assistant Construction Superintendent to grow and develop with their resources and expertise.
- Assist leading and managing the on-site construction team.
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
- Attending production meetings.
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget, and ensuring adherence to these.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Placing orders for materials, and being responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Following the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness and orderliness.
- Maintaining records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders and RFIs.
- Liaising with inspection authorities regarding approvals.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2+ Years of Experience with focus on large commercial (K-12) projects
- Proficient in Windows operating systems and associated software - Procore highly preferred
- Experience working on smart phones and tablets
- Learning how to schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Help perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $75K- $95Kdepending on project experience and skills
- Bonus Opportunity (Based on project performance)
- Health Benefits
- Vehicle allowance
- Profit sharing
- Company tech package
- PTO-15 days with paid holidays