* Our typical compensation range for this position is $58,000- $64,000, dependent upon education and experience. If this is not in line with what you are looking for, please know that we are always open to negotiate for someone who is a great fit for our program.*
The Program Therapist assists and supports clients from admission through discharge. The Program Therapist provides clinical assessments and contributes insightful, practical and meaningful information to the development of treatment plans. He/she orients new clients to the treatment program and makes introductions to the staff and other program participants. As a member of the treatment team, the Program Therapist meets weekly in collaborative fashion with the treatment team to discuss cases. Licensed clinicians (Psychologist, LMFT, LCSW, LPC, etc.) and registered interns.
- Responsible for maintaining a caseload
- Responsible for the case management of the patient record, including assessments, individual treatment plan based on patient's needs, session notes, discharge plan and clinical discharge summary
- Facilitation of process and psychoeducation groups
- Responsible for family and social support involvement and documenting in patient record
- Attends weekly treatment team and/or clinical meetings
- Serves as a liaison with multidisciplinary treatment team
- Participates in company trainings, webinars, individual and group supervision, and related meetings
- Knowledge and adherence to HIPAA privacy rules
- Any other job-related responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
This is a Full time position that will work Tuesday- Friday 11am-7pm and Saturday 9am-3pm.
For a virtual tour of the facility, please visit our website at centerfordiscovery.com .
- Master or Doctorate degree in relevant field
- Experience working in behavioral healthcare
- Currently hold clinical license in the state in which you are applying
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information about our company benefits, please visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/