CFI is Looking for Recent Grads!
Excellent Pay and Benefits - Reliable Home Time
Solo and Team Opportunities Available
Top Drivers Earn $100k+ Annually
90% No Touch Freight
CFI offers several routes to becoming a professional Regional or Over-the-Road (OTR) driver. If you already hold a CDL with little experience and need to go out with a Finisher (Trainer), we'll help you start the process.
Ask About Tuition Reimbursement!
When working toward your driving career at CFI, we'll make your monthly tuition payments for the first 12 months of employment and then pay off the remainder of your tuition, up to $5,000 total.
When you drive for CFI, you can count on:
- Company Drivers earn up to $0.56 per mile
- Practical mile pay
- Both Regional and OTR available
- Reliable home time
- HAZMAT bonus: Earn an extra .06 per mile
- Consistent freight
- 90% No Touch Freight
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Stop-off pay, Canadian border pay, local pay, layover pay, & non-customary work pay
- Holiday pay & HAZMAT bonus
- Rider program
- Pet program
- Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
- Career advancement opportunities
- Modern, state-of-the-art equipment and safety technologies
- A team that feels like family
- 21 years of age or older
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Be willing to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states and Canada for two to three weeks at a time
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements and meet all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
- Ability to pass all applicable CFI certification class testing and requirements
Interested in Driving with CFI? Apply Now!
It is the policy of CFI to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.