CNA Personal Care Attendant
Masonicare at Home
Positions are available throughout the state in Connecticut and local to Westerly, RI
Per Diem positions are available - work as much or as little as you prefer.
MUST have reliable transportation and flexible daytime availability. This position will provide care in homes, apartments, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing facilities, etc. as assigned
Short (1 - 2 hr) and Long Cases (3hrs +) are available
The CNA Personal Care Attendant assists with personal care activities: bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, hair/skin care and feeding.
Other standard duties may include:
- Assisting with medication management by reminding client to take medication as needed
- Assisting the client with exercises, ambulation and transfer activities.
- Performing household services essential to a clean, safe and healthy environment, including meal preparation, laundry and housekeeping to ensure that the client is receiving sanitary and safe care at home.
- Providing basic emotional and psychological support to client and other members of the household
- Assiting and client to physician, clinic, or other appointments.
- Accompanying patient on walks and to social functions
- Oberserving any changes in the clients' abilities and/or needs for safety issues and notifying the agency as appropriate
- Documentation of care/activities provided will be submitted as per agency policy.
- CNA Certification is STRONGLY PREFERRED
- May consider experienced candidates with HHA designation and/or lapsed/inactive CNA Certification
- Valid driver's license in good standing. Proof of auto insurance
- Previous caregiving experience is strongly preferred