We, GG Group, are a global family-owned business group, which develops and produces technically advanced high-quality cables and wiring systems for energy and data transmission in the automotive and industrial environment. We work with passion, inspired minds and full of energy to develop and deliver the best solution for our customers, wherever they need us.
Join a dynamic and flexible work environment that enables you to bring in and expand your strengths!
Claim & Process Manager - Sales Excellence (m/f/x) Aufgaben
In your role as Claims & Process Manager in our Sales Excellence Team (embedded in the area of Sales & Account Management), you will act as an internal consultant and key contact person for all topics related to claim management. You will actively contribute to the improvement of sales processes, implement a digital automotive tool, and consequently help to shape and drive the success of the company.
- Implementation, execution and further development of global claim management processes as part of Sales Excellence
- Identification and evaluation of claim potentials in cooperation with the Key Account Management as well as implementation of resulting measures
- Consultation of the Key Account Management regarding claim negotiations, documentation and claim reporting
- Development of claim and change management strategies as well as cross-functional support in claims processing (such as contract and volume deviations)
- Project management and roll-out of a digital automotive software with the goal of digitalization & improvement of global sales processes
- Concept development and implementation
- Key contact person for the Digital Automotive Team and responsibility as GG Key User
- Several years of professional experience in sales, preferably in an international manufacturing environment
- Experience in negotiations with customers as well as know-how of sales processes
- Completed degree in economics / business administration or equivalent
- Experience in project management as well as in the implementation of IT solutions
- Independent and structured way of working with high customer orientation
- Proactive personality with excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, German skills are advantageous
- Join our new and growing Sales Excellence Team
- International and owner-managed company that is expanding strongly
- Innovative, dynamic working environment with flexible working hours (Mobile Work)
- Various employee benefits (canteen, cultural & health offers)
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- Modern office with excellent transport connections (U4 Heiligenstadt)
- We are required by law to state the minimum salary for this position. According to our collective agreement, this is Euro 2,751 (full-time basis). The actual salary depends on your qualifications and previous experience and will be agreed in a personal interview.