If you are a current employee, please STOP
and apply through the Careers Application in WorkdayJob Description Summary:
The Cross Class Driver will run their route to deliver wine, spirits, beer, and non-alcoholic beverage products, while completing appropriate paperwork and adhering to all DOT rules and regulations.Job Description:JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Convey and move materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or production code.
- Sort and store some goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or convey orders to loading station or stacks into trucks.
- Mark materials with identifying information.
- Arrange stock in specified sequence for distribution by other workers.
- Drive and operate lifting equipment to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment.
- Conduct pre-trip inspection of truck prior to each day's deliveries.
- Drive truck to deliver items to assigned customer's place of business.
- Record sales or deliveries information on delivery records.
- Listen to and resolves service complaints.
- Collect or picks up empty containers or rejected or specified merchandise. Loads truck.
- Obtain customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Clean inside of truck.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before customers, managers or employees of the organization.MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.REASONING ABILITY:
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.MANAGEMENT ABILITY:
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must possess and maintain a valid Class A or B driver's license.
Enjoy a career with us!