Diagnostic Heart Catheterization opening in Garberville, California.
Are you ready to explore new places while building your resume? At AB Staffing, we specialize in placing healthcare providers in facilities throughout the United States. Our travel assignments range from three (3) months to one year, and can be added onto another assignment or area, giving you the opportunity to broaden your horizons and choose a different adventure. One of our dedicated and experienced staffing specialists is ready to match your medical expertise and goals with exciting and rewarding opportunities.
Looking for a caring and efficient CT Technologist. CT Tech performs a variety of imaging procedures, including CT procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the patient, including pediatric, geriatric and general population. Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
- Current ARRT Certification
- AHA BLS
- One year previous radiologic/imaging experience required
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Professional housing assistance to simplify your journey
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- 401(k) and Flex Spending available
- Paid vacation time upon eligibility
- Credentialing assistance before, during and after you work with us
- Untaxed per diems and travel stipend for our providers on the road
- Referral bonuses
- Direct Deposit paid WEEKLY
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EOE, including disability/vets.