Who We Are
Our work matters - robotics is transforming the world of commerce. Every day our intelligent robots are responsible for getting food and merchandise to thousands of stores across North America. We're an industry changer - we created the first and only fully autonomous, end-to-end supply chain solution. Today, we are driving towards even bigger ideas - and we have the people, technology and leadership to fully realize these aspirations. We have theexcitement and ambition of a startup with the benefits and resources of a proven organization. In This Role:
What You'll Need:
- Lead software identification and implementation for Manufacturing organization.
- Drive and partner with IT as the business owner of our operations excellence software applications.
- Implement the following enterprise applications (including but not limited to): MRP, MES, CAPA, PLM and Doc Control applications.
- Build software platforms for the enterprise to be used across all domains.
- Develop the software capital investment plans, ROIs and justifications. Deliver on those plans.
- Define, manage and improve the software and product development processes by working closely with cross functional leaders to deliver world class operations applications.
- Deliver project plans to manage the day-to-day activities for systems teams.
- Facilitate new business processes. Execute medium- to large-scale initiatives/transformations.
- Provide leadership, strategic planning and budgeting for the execution of enterprise systems.
- Develop applications across waterfall and agile environments to ensure business applications are delivered on-time and under budget.
- Integrate DevOps best practices and capabilities into operations and engineering development teams.
- Influence and lead cross functional, sourced or matrixed team.
- Manage large application development systems.
- Develop and implement training programs for new business applications.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, or related field; Master's degree preferred.
- 10+ years of application development leadership experience.
- 5+ years of Manufacturing experience.
- 7+ years of people leadership with direct reports and Matrix environment .
- Experience with technologies : SAP, C+ or C sharp development, Python, application software for MRP, MES, PLM and Quality systems.
- Experience with leading innovative, technically complex solutions for business and consumer-facing audiences.
- Experience with designing & implementing cloud native solutions.
- Strong understanding of API platforms, Back End services, database and networking components of full stack infrastructure.
Symbotic is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for the world's largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and machine learning to solve today's complex distribution challenges, Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed, agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of supply chain for its customers. For more information, visit www.symbotic.com .
We are a community of innovators, collaborators and pioneers who embrace our differences, because we know unique perspectives make us stronger and smarter. Every perspective matters. We depend on the collective voices of our employees, customers and community to help guide us as we build a better place to work - for you and the world. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.