Seeking REVIT drafters and designers for creating 2D drawings from 3D Revit Models. This role is also responsible for assisting with minor model content manipulation. This position will publish 2D & 3D drawings with accurate information for use in a Fabrication shop and installation.
autocad, revit, electrical, Drafting, Design, Electrical drafting, Schematic, Autocad electrical, Cad, Electrical design, bim, navisworks
Top Skills Details:
autocad,revit,electrical,Drafting,Design,Electrical drafting,Schematic,Autocad electrical,Cad,Electrical design
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
REVIT Modelers :
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Work with Revit to produce shop drawings from 3D models under the direct supervision of the BIM Modeler Lead or the Virtual Construction Lead.
2. Follow company standards for the creation of shop drawings from 3D model content.
3. Download drawings and information from online, SharePoint, and project websites.
4. Prepare copies and assemble sets of documents for transmittal to other parties.
5. Work effectively with Virtual Construction and Prefab team members.
6. Competent understanding of client policies and procedures.
7. Ability to take verbal and general written direction well and turn that direction into appropriate, working design documents.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.