Hiring for an American multinational semiconductor company specializing in data conversion, signal processing and power management technology!
- Will be responsible for running automated tests
- Will be responsible for collecting data, and helping to analyze/ interpret the data
- Organize test results
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 year degree but preference is BSEET
- Knowledge of oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, RF measurement tools
- Good debugging & soldering skills
- previous RF experience
- previous experience working in an electronics lab setting
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.