Emergency Medicine opening in Sylacauga, Alabama.
NES is looking for additional Emergency Medicine APP coverage at Coosa Valley Medical Center located in Sylacauga, AL
- Level III Trauma Center
- Annual ED Volume: 25,000
- 12 Private Room ED with 2 Dedicated Trauma Rooms
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage daily
- 12 hour shift times, days and night
- 12 Hours of NP/PA Coverage daily
- EMR: CPSI
- 1+ years experience as EM APP
- Current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
With an outstanding school system and family-friendly atmosphere place Sylacauga among the Top 100 Communities for Young People by the America s Promise Foundation. Affordable housing, a diverse business mix, cultural arts and year-round activities make the city an ideal place for individuals and families alike.