Located in Denver, CO
More Information about this Job: EMT BASIC (Emergency Medical Technician)IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL-TIME Opportunity$17.00 per hour$6,000 Sign-On Bonus
We are hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs)
that will respond to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical assistance and deliver high-quality care, treatment, and customer service to patients. What we can offer you:
Flexible schedule - day and night shifts
401(k) with Company match
Employee Discount Programs
Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance available for Full time employees Responsibilities:
- EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary care, and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked environment for patients.
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office equipment and tools.
- EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow EMTs.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Participate in community programs to maintain the company image and establish strong community relations.
Why Choose US?
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Driver's License
- National or State EMT certification
- CPR/BLS certifications
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare
As a national leader in medical transport services, AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers ..Get paid to work with your friends! GMR is looking for people like you!
GMR Employees, if you know someone like you, have them add your name to their application and receive a Referral Cash Bonus!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
More Information about this Job:
The company offers benefit eligible employees medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as Paid Time Off, disability plans, paid holidays, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Salary for this position currently ranges between $17.00 - $22.10