Gastroenterology opening in Tallahassee, Florida.
This Regional Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to assist them with developing a premier practice. Interest and / or experience in ERCP and EUS not required but are a huge plus. Strong and established referral sources with a busy ER. This is an employed opportunity and would be joining a well-established network of physicians that range from primary care to specialists.
- General gastroenterology
- Opportunity to do ERCP and EUS available but not required
- Strong referral base
- Cover only 1 hospital
- Shared call
- Board eligible / board certified
- Experience preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Strong support system
The Regional Medical Center has been serving the Big Bend community for more than 30 years. As a fully-accredited healthcare facility, we strive to provide the latest in state-of-the art technologies and best practices to our community. With more than 1100 employees and 500 physicians our number one priority is to exceed our patients expectations with the highest quality and most compassionate care.
- 266-bed, acute-care hospital providing 24/7 Emergency Services as well as additional services like their Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/ PCI, Orthopedic / Spine Center and Heart and Vascular Center
- Three freestanding ERs servicing the Tallahassee area and surrounding communities. Seeing over 109,000 patients per year
- Named one of America s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery
- $23M Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Center slated to open 2022
- More than 1400 employees and 380 providers
As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida s most beautiful beaches. In 2019 and 2020, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities."
For more information, please contact Click Here to Apply