It's Just Better Here. We're hiring for a Home Health Physical Therapist to join our dynamic team. Residential Home Health and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health and hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 11 years in a row. We have immediate openings, call .
This role will work with our clients in Elmhurst, IL and surrounding areas.
Why you will love this PT job:
- Inspire: Create meaningful relationships over time that motivate patients to reach their therapy goals
- Innovate: Leverage advanced technology to streamline care coordination between patients, physicians, and the interdisciplinary team
- Influence: You are afforded the rewarding privilege of caring for patients in an autonomous setting, where you empower them to take greater ownership of their health and recovery.
- Independence: Following the schedule you help create, you will travel to where your patients are most comfortable, in their homes.
Why you will love being Physical Therapist at Residential Home Health:
- Uncapped earning potential, including quarterly bonuses
- Flexible schedules no long shifts, and minimal weekend shifts a year
- A comprehensive 4-week therapy onboarding program
- State of the art technology to reduce time spent on charting
- Continued education with support from field preceptors and mentors
- Employee and family-focused appreciation program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for you and your family
- Company paid life insurance and disability benefits. Also, pre-tax FSA and HSA plans
- Time off that grows with your tenure
- 401k plan with matching contributions
- Company paid vehicle program
- Discount on tuition for selected courses offered by Purdue and Kaplan
Certain benefits may vary based on your employment status.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college required
- Licensed Physical Therapist issued by the state in which you will be working.
- Minimum of one year healthcare experience
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process, which includes medical and recreational marijuana.
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or text.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.