It's Just Better Here. We're hiring for a Hospice Massage Therapist to join our dynamic team. Residential Home Health and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health and hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 11 years in a row. We have immediate openings, call .
This role will work with our clients in Springfield, IL. and surrounding areas
Hospice Massage Therapist Responsibilities
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with Hospice protocols and accepted certification practices
- Effectively inform and educate our patients about specific wellness concerns
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the patient
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as required
- Communicate to RN Case Manager or Nurse Supervisor all occurrences involving patient issues that require attention
- Handle patient questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment
- Regularly attend and participate in staff meetings
- Perform aromatherapy during patient massage visits upon patient/family request and approval, as trained
Hospice Massage Therapist Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college coursework preferred
- A minimum of five years of therapeutic massage
- Experience with geriatric population
- Ability to accept different lifestyles, cultures, beliefs, and values
- Proficiency with computers
Join Residential Hospice and enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay: With opportunity for advancement
- Health and Welfare Benefits: Various medical, dental, and vision insurance options for you and your family to choose from.
- Supplemental Benefits: Company paid life insurance and disability benefits. Also, pre-tax FSA and HSA plans are offered.
- Generous PTO Packages: 15 days PTO that grows with your tenure, 6 paid holidays, 1 personal day.
- Retirement: Save for your future with our company offered 401k plan and matching contributions
- Pension: A company funded retirement credit up to $50,000 provided after 3 years of service
- Company-Paid Education Programs: Grow your career by taking advantage of 50% discounts on tuition for selected courses offered by Purdue and Kaplan.
Benefits may vary based on your employment status.
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process, which includes medical and recreational marijuana.
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or text.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.