$10,000 Sign on Bonus Available for Full Time!
It's Just Better Here. We're hiring for a Hospice Registered Nurse to join our dynamic team. In partnership with Edward-Elmhurst and DuPage Medical Group, Residential Home Health and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health and hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 11 years in a row. We have immediate openings, call 888-444-0454.
This role will work with our clients in Naperville, IL. and surrounding areas
Why you will love this RN job:
- Inspire: Create meaningful relationships that provide comfort and emotional support to patients and families throughout their hospice journey
- Innovate: Leverage advanced technology to case manage and streamline care coordination between patients, physicians, and the interdisciplinary team
- Impact: Advocate for patients' final wishes
- Independence: Following the schedule you help create, you will travel to where your patients' live
Why you will love being an RN at Residential Hospice:
- Competitive pay with bonus opportunity
- Flexible schedules, no long shifts, and minimal weekend shifts a year
- A comprehensive 6-week RN onboarding program
- State of the art technology to reduce time spent on charting
- Continued education throughout your career
- Employee and family-focused appreciation program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for you and your family
- Company-paid life insurance and disability benefits
- Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans
- Time off that grows with your tenure
- 401k plan with matching contributions
- Company paid vehicle program
- Discount on tuition for selected courses offered by Purdue and Kaplan
Certain benefits may vary based on your employment status
What we are looking for:
- RN license in the state you work
- Associate degree or higher from an accredited School of Nursing
- Two years of RN experience, hospice experience preferred
- Current CPR and BCLS certification
- Current driver's license
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process, which includes medical and recreational marijuana.
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or text.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.