$100 forFully Vaccinated New Hires!
The Shared Services (Human Resources) Coordinator is a member of the HR Shared Service team, reporting to the Shared Services Manager. Shared Services is a central point of contact for all team members across the organization. The incumbent is responsible for providing HR related support across all sites while ensuring high-quality standards for all HR Shared Services activities, initiatives, and tasks within designated areas of responsibility, adhering to all service level agreements established by the HR organization.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Â Â Â Own and administer the new hire hypercare activities.
2. Â Â Â Be the champion to the new hire team members to support Morganâ€ s onboarding process, especially during high volume hiring to provide best in class onboarding experience.
3. Â Â Â Closely administer the Morgan â€ Mentorâ€ and â€ Buddyâ€ programs. Work closely with mentors and buddies to ensure adherence to program requirements.
4. Â Â Â Execute â€ Train the Trainerâ€ program for your local and remote sites.
5. Â Â Â Administer new hire surveys to improve participation. Work on follow up action items.
6. Â Â Â Administer the new hire skills Matrix program and ensure adherence.
7. Â Â Â Actively utilize Morganâ€ s case management system to record, administer and assign cases as required.
8. Â Â Â Actively participate in daily internal sprint meetings.
9. Â Â Â Respond to questions on administrative HR procedures and practices via multiple channels within our HR Shared Services center (AskHR, central HR Line, and in-person). Answer HR policy-related questions, provide guidance to both managers and team members, and escalate as appropriate.
10. Â Educate team members of services available to them and encourage self-service tools such as Dayforce (Morganâ€ s HRIS), Dovetail CMS, Morgan Stars etc.
11. Â Educate critical HR initiatives to deliver best-in-class employee services.
12. Â Utilize Dayforce to process specific team member-related transactions, in addition to auditing work performed by other members of the team.
13. Â Audit team member personal files in Dayforce on a regular basis to ensure data accuracy.
14. Â Other duties as required.
Critical knowledge and competencies required:
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy. This includes the ability to speak and write clearly to deliver client service excellence â€ over the phone, through e-mail, or in all other interactions.
- Ability to hold self and others accountable to meet commitments, consistently delivering results within required timelines and expectations.
- Build strong client focus, delivering solutions with our organization in mind.
- Work collaboratively with others, creating partnerships with management, colleagues, and the rest of the human resources function.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously, while maintaining high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Treat highly confidential information with the utmost integrity.
- Associateâ€ s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office â€ Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, various Social Media
- Solid understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Bachelorâ€ s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
- Prior experience coordinating HR-related programs and activities
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification or working towards.
CODE OF ETHICS:
Morgan requires the highest standard of ethics in all business dealings, in particular with customers, suppliers, advisors, employees and authorities. Â The Shared Services (Human Resources) Coordinator s hall actively ensure that his/her own activities and those of all employees within the project meet this obligation. Â Morganâ€ s critical standards and procedures related to expected conduct are detailed on the company website. Â The Shared Services (Human Resources) Coordinator is expected to be familiar with these policies and ensure that they are implemented in all areas of control.
Safety is paramount on any Morgan operation. Â The Shared Services (Human Resources) Coordinator is expected to be familiar with the companyâ€ s safety program and enforce the safety policy always. Â Never walk past an unsafe act.
Working in an office environment in a seated position a minimum of eight hours per day is required. Â While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc. provides equalemployment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment andprohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, orany other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions ofemployment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.