- Opportunity to work and grow within a leading organization.
- Highly motivated individual who embraces new challenges.
About Our Client
The client; as a leader in the real estate industry this firm focuses on the investment and development of luxury apartment complexes. They are looking to establish there own IT department within the firm as they continue to expand and grow their company.
The IT Support Technician will be responsible for:
- Working with users and providing desktop support
- Maintain IT related equipment such as computers and network inventory
- Identifying software and hardware solutions
- Resolving desktop, laptop, network, and connectivity issues
- Troubleshooting technical issues and providing end user support
This role is dominant in help-desk and desktop support
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of IT or desktop support experience
- B.A or B.S in computer science, computer engineering or related IT field
- Extensive knowledge and working experience with Microsoft Suite, Windows 10 and Office365
- Experience in remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Experience and understanding of the help-desk environment
- Certification in Microsoft, and/or A+ is a plus
- Experience in the real estate industry a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- PTO & Health care benefits
- Growth Opportunities as this role awards great visibility and the opportunity to develop within a newly established IT department