BAYADA Home Health Care
is looking for compassionate and dedicated Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
to join our team in our Allentown, PA office. This office services our adult clients
on a per visit basis
in territories throughout Monroe and Lehigh County, PA.
One year prior clinical experience as a licensed Practical Nurse is required. As a home care nurse, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities:
Making home visits to clients living in designated territories. Qualifications of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical Manager and Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Case management and coordination.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing electronic medical records on a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
A current license as a Licensed Practice Nurse in the state of PA.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable experience as an LPN.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.