Integrity Home Care + Hospice is looking for compassionate and dedicated Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team in our Monett office. This office services our adult clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Barry, Lawrence, and Stone Counties. Integrity Home Care + Hospice offers full-time, part-time and per-diem schedules. Apply now and speak with a recruiter to learn more about opportunities in your area.
Integrity Home Care + Hospice is seeking individuals in your area to provide high quality home care. We believe our clients deserve to have a safe home life with dignity and independence. If you enjoy providing patient care within a home setting and are inspired to uphold our promise of quality care, this is your opportunity to make a difference! As a home health nurse, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home. Responsibilities of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
Qualifications of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Making home visits to clients living in designated territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical Manager and Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Case management and coordination.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing electronic medical records on a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Graduate of an approved School of Practical/Vocational Nursing. Current state Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Six (6) months experience in a health care setting within the last three (3) years is preferred.
- Have reliable transportation, provide proof of valid drivers license.
- Provide current auto insurance.
- Integrity Home Care + Hospice offers a comprehensive benefits plan
- We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
- Our employees enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
We invite you to join our family at Integrity Home Care + Hospice, where together we can truly make a difference. EOE