Now Seeking Local CDL-A Company Drivers and Owner Operators
Home Daily - Average $85,000 - $100,000 Annually + Excellent Benefits
Work where it matters most . close to home. There's nothing better than coming home at the end of the day. KAG offers positions that can get you home daily without sacrificing the great pay and stability drivers deserve. At KAG, your driving career doesn't mean giving up what matters most.
Company Driver Benefits:
- Average Annual Range: $85,000-$100,000
- Hourly rate: $33/hour + OT after 40 hours
- Local Positions - Home Daily!
- Weekend and PM Shift Incentives
- Earn extra with our Driver Referral Program
- Health Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision) Available to Support Your Overall Quality of Life
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Training on Product Handling and Incentives for Safe Driving
- Flexible dispatch
- Accepting Owner Operators in select areas, call for details.
Owner Operator Benefits:
- Paid a Percentage of Revenue + 100% of the Fuel Surcharge
- Weekly Settlements, Direct Deposit
- Consistent Work Year-Round
- Long Term Contracts & Customers to Keep you Moving
- No Forced Dispatch
- Discounts on Fuel
- Paid Training on Safe Product Handling
- Must be 10 years or newer
- Overall tractor height including tip top of stack should not be higher than 10'-4"
- Fifth wheel placement must be capable of accommodating a trailer kingpin inset of up to 36"
- Must be capable of maximizing load capacity without exceeding current max gross vehicle weight of 80,000 lbs.
- Tire size preference to allow for level loading and unloading should be 22.5" (LP or 11R)
- Class A CDL
- Minimum 12 Months Recent and Verifiable Tractor/Trailer Experience
- Ability to Obtain Required Endorsements
- Safe Driving Record
If you are interested in driving with KAG - Apply Today!