As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. More than 100 of S&P500 and over 50% of DAX40 companies are our customers.
We are growing - our goals are ambitious, and to achieve them, we need you. remote
Manager Global Content Marketing (m/f/d)
- Make an impact: Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets. You help us increase awareness of Serrala in the fintech market by driving our thought leadership agenda to raise relevance and support campaigns.
- Be creative: Develop clear, crisp, and relevant messaging for every topic to create unique content that will make us stand out from the crowd. Research, write and review compelling texts for multiple channels including website, social media, etc. resonate with our target audience in finance.
- Daily business: Take on administrative tasks to ensure that content is made available and always up to date on our various platforms. Create an editorial calendar in alignment with campaign plans to ensure deadlines are met. Provide active advisory on developing the right content for the right channel.
- Team support: You are an active and creative part of our global content and communications team and contribute to our varied activities.
- Trend scout: Collect and find trends in the market with a continuous overview on research from e.g., analyst firms, consultancies, industry associations, etc. Explore new content formats and channels and research relevant trends topics to help drive our thought leadership content e.g., for industries or specific markets.
- Grow beyond yourself: Gain first-hand insights into content creation and management, storytelling, as well as internal and external communications.
- Passion for content: You enjoy creating compelling stories and have a knack for simplifying complex topics. That's what your strong experience in creating different types of content such as whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc. stands for.
- Communication skills: You have an excellent writing style and are comfortable with communicating with global teams, stakeholders, and external partners. Preferably you are an English native speaker. Solid experience in content marketing in the space of fintech and/or finance, is a definite plus.
- Open-minded: As a team player you are eager to learn and take on responsibility for content projects from research through publishing. You enjoy working in an international environment with multicultural and diverse teams.
- Skillset: You are a proficient O365 user and are familiar with content management systems or other digital tools? Good project- and time-management skills and the ability to multi-task are not foreign words for you? Great!
- Last but not least: You have a degree in marketing, communications, public relations, finance, or a comparable qualification. This is an exciting opportunity for storytellers who are interested in further developing their skills and a career in content marketing in the B2B area.
It's time to become a Serralian
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
This role is based in: EMEA remote
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To all recruitment agencies
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.