Integrity Home Care & Hospice is currently seeking an energetic and experienced Medical Social Worker, MSW, for an opportunity in our Joplin office. Integrity Home Care & Hospice offers full-time, part-time and per-diem schedules. Apply now and speak with a recruiter to learn more about opportunities in your area.
Integrity Home Care & Hospice is seeking individuals in your area to provide high quality home care. We believe our clients deserve to have a safe home life with dignity and independence. If you enjoy providing patient care within a home setting and are inspired to uphold our promise of quality care, this is your opportunity to make a difference! As a Medical Social Worker, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home. Responsibilities of a Medical Social Worker (MSW): Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work required; Master's degree in Social Work is also required.
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) required for Social Workers seeing patients
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- One (1) to three (3) years' experience preferred working as social worker within home health care industry.
- Integrity Home Care & Hospice offers a comprehensive benefits plan
- We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
- Our employees enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
We invite you to join our family at Integrity Home Care & Hospice, where together we can truly make a difference.