Project Manager needed to manage all aspects of company projects from sourcing and manufacturing equipment through installation and commissioning.
- 10+ years experience as a Project Engineer/Project Manager
- Experience managing large scale projects
- EPC experience preferred (they work directly with EPC companies and would like someone who understands how they work)
- Experience working with automation (automotive, equipment, process layout) preferred
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Experience working on international projects (preferred)
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (mechanical or electrical)
- Ability to travel up to 2 months/year
project, management, engineer, automation, budget, international, projects, capitol, equipment, Project management, EPC
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelors degree in Engineering
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.