- Work for a Top National Developer
- $100M Projects - High Rise Commercial in Twin - Cities!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top national multifamily developers. Established over a decade ago, they are a large developer who is known for their projects that set them apart from their competitors. They offer enormous growth potential as they are looking to bring in talented construction professionals to fill out their team. Apply now to be considered within 24 hours!
- Overseeing a third party general contractor on a high-rise housing projects.
- As they grow the regional division they are looking for a Project Manager who is interested in working for a developer with an in house general contractor
- Works with the 3rd party contractor to ensure that they stay on schedule and budget, ensuring all requirements are satisfied.
- Attend and conduct construction meetings with contractor, architect, and major subcontractors that are on site.
- Monitor projects and report progress and budget matters to the construction firm and clients
- Respond to work delays, emergencies, and other problems with the project
- Ensure that the project complies with legal requirements, such building and safety code
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ Years experience as a Project Manager with a general contractor or developer
- Multifamily/Mixed Use Construction background required
- BS in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field is preferred
- Applicable construction software knowledge is preferred
- Management experience preferred
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive compensation package - $100,000 - $140,000+
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits package - 401K, PTO, Medical etc
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance
- Opportunity to progress career quickly
- Opportunity to work an nationally recognized multifamily projects