* Eligibile for Relocation Bonus
Registered Nurse ARRMC (Cardiac Center)
Additional Position Details:
We are offering a Lucrative and Highly Competitive Sign On and Retention Bonus package - as well as Relocation Assistance - to qualified external candidates!
Contact Bailey Morgan, Nurse Recruiter, for more information at [email protected]
This position is also eligible for an employee referral bonus, payable only to our current employees. Please visit https://www.asante.org/careers/how-to-apply/refer/to find out more details!
.all bonus payouts are subject to tax
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
The Cardiac Center is a combined unit with 40 beds in our Heart Center and 12 in our Outpatient Observation Unit. Nurse to patient ratios are 4:1 - 6:1 for the Heart Center and 3:1 - 4:1 for the Outpatient Observation Unit. The staff on these units are very engaged in a Shared Governance model of leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- Experience in an acute patient care environment required
- RN: Registered Nurse licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) required upon start
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- ACLS: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support must be obtained within 4 months of start date
- PCCN: Progressive Care Certified Nurse
- CMSRN: Certified Medical Surgical Registered Nurse
- HNC: Holistic Nursing Certified
- MSN RN-BC: Medical Surgical Nurse RN Board Certified
What We Offer for Full and Part-time Positions
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
What We Offer Our Flexible Workforce (Per diem/On-call)
- Competitive starting wage
- An additional 15% on top of the base hourly rate (if not an employee already in a benefited position)
- Benefit option available through the Asante Flexible Workforce plan
- Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.