- Participates in development and evaluation of nursing practices provided in the clinical setting and the overall function of the clinical area.
- This includes planning and provision of comprehensive nursing care to a specific group of patients and delivery of medical regimens prescribed for those patients by a licensed physician, and participation in the identification and resolution of nursing practice and unit problems.
- This position requires providing service to the following age population(s) : All, in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
- Graduate of a state approved school of professional nursing and /or college required.
- BSN required.
- One or more years RN experience in a clinical setting required.
- Post-Operative Cardio Thoracic monitoring experience preferred.
- Current PA RN License, active and in good standing is required.
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association required.
- ACLS preferred (must obtain within 1 year).
- Successful completion of a skills based test required.
Einstein Medical Center Montgomery is a medical destination providing many new healthcare services and resources previously unavailable in the area including advanced medical and surgical care, diagnostic testing services, a neonatal intensive care unit, and 24 hour emergency care. Located on 87 acres along Germantown Pike in East Norriton, PA, Einstein Medical Center Montgomery brings the exceptional experience of Einstein Healthcare Network to residents of central Montgomery County.