SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Cardiovascular Telemetry RN today with Lee's Summit Medical Center .
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Cardiovascular Telemetry nurses assess acute changes in patients . They monitor and analyze the heart rhythm of patients, interpret ECGs, note arrhythmias, and intervene in emergency situations. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure.
About this unit:
- 18 Bed Unit; 1:4 Nurse to Patient Ratio
High acuity focus including Chest pain, Cath Lab post procedure, vascular surgical patients, heart failure, and any patient on CV drip.
Challenging and rewarding unit with strong culture and cohesive teamwork
Opportunity to gain certifications, unit specializes in cardiac skills and growth towards critical care.
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained
- ACLS required within 6 months
- Previous clinical experience preferred
- HERE to view full job description.