- Join an award-winning Custom Home Builder in the Greater Cincinnati Area
- Base salary up to $100K, 2+ weeks PTO, 401k, healthcare, bonus & more
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning Custom Home Builder based in Cincinnati that has been in business for over 20 years. They specialize in new construction, high-end renovations, and light commercial projects worth up to $10M throughout the Greater Cincy Area. They are known to be a great place to work with plenty of room for upward mobility, apparent in the strong tenure and internal promotions among their employees. They are seeking an Estimator with high-end residential experience to join their team.
The Estimator will be responsible for:
- Reading and interpreting project specifications and plans to prepare detailed and accurate take-offs
- Developing project estimates
- Staying up-to-date on current labor, material, and equipment costs
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with subcontractors, architects, clients, etc.
- Issue purchase orders, trade partner and supplier agreements, scopes of work, and new vendor packages.
- Handling Trade Partner and Supplier Issues - provide solutions to all issues as they pertain to scopes of work, contractor, and cost-related conflicts.
- Perform additional job functions deemed relevant and assigned by the Purchasing Manager.
- Client interfacing to update on the job performance
- Main point of contact for all custom home builds
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The right Estimator will have:
- 5+ years of experience in residential construction
- 5+ years of experience with budgeting, scheduling, and sub-contractor negotiation/contracts
- A thorough understanding of wood-frame home construction and renovations
- Knowledge of construction materials, means, and methods
- Motivated team player
- Technologically proficient
- Client facing capabilities
What's on Offer
The Estimator will receive:
- Base salary up to $100,000 depending on experience
- Health-care benefits
- 401K Match
- 2+ weeks of vacation and major holidays
- Discretionary bonus annual bonus
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Company laptop and cellphone