- Named one of the best places to work in Cincinnati.
- Strong pipeline going into 2023.
About Our Client
This General Contractor was created with a sole focus on residential builds. The company is continuing to look to grow, but doing it the right way, and this can be seen in them receiving the honor of being named one of the best places to work in the Cincinnati area. They also offer excellent benefits such as health, dental and vision insurance, life & disability benefits, 401k match, car benefit and good PTO program.
- Coordinate the work of all construction substrates in conjunction with the main office.
- Arrange, monitor and be present for agency inspections.
- Read and comprehend the information contained in architectural, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and landscape drawings and specifications.
- Review shop drawings and other reports prepared by testing and inspection agency. Prepare and monitor RFI's.
- Prepare daily report forms and progress photographs.
- Working knowledge familiarity with computer operating systems including Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel; and opening, preparing, scanning, printing, and sending PDF files and other documents.
- Actively engage design professionals, subcontractors, project managers, and local officials, when needed, to problem solve, mitigate conflicts, and resolve disputes.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly job site; and enforce job site safety standards.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Complete understanding of the construction process
- Must be proficient in reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Willing to take on multiple responsibilities and complete a variety of tasks to complete projects on time
What's on Offer
- Vehicle allowance
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Clear progression goals
- Clear communication, great work environment
- Excellent reputation in the industry
- Full Health benefits
- Employer 401K match
- Paid 4 weeks vacation and 11 federal holidays
- 7 Sick Days
- Paid maternity and paternity leave (3 months)
- Gym membership
- Phone allowance
- Company laptop