At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We're the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we're more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it's our talented people who lead us on this journey.
The job holder manages the SAP Projects within the MAGNA Group. It comprises the common project management tasks with the focus on quality, time and budget, as well as the respective pre-sales activities (quoting) and hand-over to the support team. Apart from that the active participation on the improvement of project management processes is assumed and required.
There is the possibility to also exercise these activities in our office in Weikersdorf (Austria), by arrangement and subject to availability of internal resources.
Responsibility for the delivery of big and mid-sized SAP Projects with the focus on:
- Leading of the project team
- Project planning
- Project controlling incl. the budget
- Project Reporting
- Change Management
- Go-live Preparation
- Go-Live support
- Hand-Over to the AMS-Team
Internal Pre-Sales activities with the goal to carry out:
- Appropriate cost estimation resulting into adequate quote
- Adequate resource planning considering external and internal resources
- Suitable project plan
Contribution to the continuous improvement of the internal project management processes, resp. in terms of standardization and reporting.
- SAP know-how (Logistics or financial area)
- English (Upper intermediate) and one other language is of advantage
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, facilitation and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills ("Getting the things done")
- Strong technical and business knowledge
- Customer oriented approach
- High level of initiative
- Microsoft Office
Knowledge and Education
- Studies in Business Informatics or other comparable education
- Experience in project management
- Technical competence of an advantage
- Experience for several years (> 5) in a similar position or senior SAP consulting background with project management experience
- Automotive/Manufacturing experience is of an advantage
- Managing the budget of big and mid-sized projects
- Managing internal/external service providers
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
The annual remuneration package for this position is a minimum of EUR 78.000,- with corresponding qualification. We offer attractive benefits (e.g., employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.
Regular overnight travel 25-50% of the time.
Awareness. Unity. Empowerment.
At Magna, we believe that a diverse workforce is critical to our success. That's why we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire on the basis of experience and qualifications, and in consideration of job requirements, regardless of, in particular, color, ancestry, religion, gender, origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Magna takes the privacy of your personal information seriously. We discourage you from sending applications via email to comply with GDPR requirements and your local Data Privacy Law.Profil Wir bieten