Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organisations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Salesforce Technical Architects are Salesforce platform experts who can take the puzzle-pieces that are a client's business requirements, and design masterpiece solutions. Creativity in problem solving as well as being an excellent listener are probably the most emphasised facets of a Salesforce Technical Architect.
- Identifying how a client's architecture fits together and providing strategic and technical advice
- Understanding business and technical requirements and translating these into a technical solutions
- Analysing business processes and identifying alternative solutions, assessing feasibility and recommending new approaches typically seeking to exploit new technology components.
- Modellingprocesses, architecture, data structures and information required to support Sapient i7and their clients projects
- Leading the review and creation of an information systems strategy
- Developing enterprise-grade information architecture and processes which truly utilise and realise thevalue of salesforce.com application technology
- Ensuring both business strategy and technological direction is aligned
- Taking a collaborative role in developing and enforcing Sapient i7's set of architecture and development libraries and whitepapers
- Setting standards for programming tools and techniques and advise on their application and compliance
- Supporting project managers in all stages of the software development process
- Assigning work through the correct communication channels to technical consultants and monitor performance providing advice, guidance and assistance
- Familiar with several areas of Salesforce and the Force.com Platform eg Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com
- Previous in depth hands on experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud configuration
- In depth experience of planningand running requirements gatheringengagements with stakeholders.
- The ability to translate business requirements into technical design documents
- .and to take these design documents and communicate them to developers
- Experience working in an Agile project environment
- Certification in at least Salesforce Admin, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud,Experience CloudAnd Application Architecture.
- Experience and certificationwith Salesforce CPQ, Einstein Analytics or Tableau CRM
- Experience working with geographically distributed project teams
We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
We offer numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities
We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives