- Significant growth opportunity at a Fortune 500 Manufacturing Firm
- Lucrative compensation packages and Agile working environment
About Our Client
My client is an industry leader in Supply Chain Planning & Optimization software solutions with premier customer retention (~96%). They offer a a comprehensive software solution encompassing Forecasting, Demand Planning, and Inventory and Replenishment Optimization. Their AI-driven cloud platform continually delivers peak cost and profit optimization with strong, tangible results. They provide the foundation to quickly integrate state of the art automated, omni-channel fulfillment and distribution management systems.
They're seeking a Java Developer with 2-4 years of coding experience to make an immediate impact on their development team of 10. The role provides ample growth opportunity with plans to expand the team to 20 by mid 2023 and a team goal to develop and deliver scalable supply chain solutions that meet the needs of our core clients.
- Develop processes, jobs, server side/backend algorithms using Java.
- Developing API for external system integration
- Utilize state-of-the-art technologies like Kafka, GoLang, Kubernetes, Airflow, Python, Kotlin, Docker
- Design and automate cloud-based (Azure and/or AWS) infrastructure and application deployment
- Participate in the architecture, design, development, deployment and operations of the microservices we develop, using best practices, and pair/mob programming
- Promote software changes across all environments, safely and responsibly, through to Live Production.
- Provide on-call technical support during business and occasionally, off hours depending on rotation and/or subject-matter expertise on a given component.
- Participate in team exercises to identify and implement areas for continuous improvement.
- Work with other teams to understand business and technical requirements and come up with meaningful solutions.
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Remain current with the latest technology and business topics.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-4 years of coding experience
- Strong development experience with fluency in Java
- Experience in Python is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from business and technical staff both internal and external to the company
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing requirements and timelines
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience using one or more of the following is preferred: Kafka, GoLang, Kubernetes, Airflow, Python, Kotlin, Docker
- Experience with modern UI frameworks such as ReactJs, AngularJs, NodeJs, is a plus
What's on Offer
On offer for the Java Developer:
- Salary ranging from $105k-$140k, depending on experience
- Long-term incentive plans (LTI)
- Full health, dental, vision insurance benefits
- 3+ weeks of PTO, 7.5 days of sick, 11 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- High ceiling growth potential - laid out career path
- Free Gym Membership
- Subsidized Healthcare
- Tuition Reimbursement