- Efficiently plan and prepare CAD drawings using Civil 3d Survey for a broad range of projects including; topographic surveys, ALTA/NSPS surveys, boundary surveys, subdivision plats, construction staking surveys, and asbuilt surveys
- Prepare construction staking data for field crews using construction plan sets
- Create points, centerlines and profiles for construction staking
- Process and interpret survey data collected in the field
- Perform research and gather data for new and ongoing projects
- Maintain and organize digital and paper survey records
- Interact daily will field crews and provide direction and support for ongoing projects
- Potential for occasional field work including site inspections, courthouse research and quality assurance
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.