This resource will work within the general domain of product support for PTES, which spans development of technical manuals for operations and maintenance as well as training media and delivery of training and ICS (Interim Contract Support). These manuals will be used by Space Force operators. Our client will operate the system for the Space Force until they are able to staff up their own people to do this work. These technical manuals explain the operation of various functions of the PTES.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-Ability to work with other teams to obtain the technical content that they are going to write
- They will need to be diligent in doing so as they will have to aggressively seek out this information since it will not be provided
- Engineering documentation is being developed in parallel with technical manuals so they will have to keep pace
- Applicants should have experience with complex user interfaces and software
- Familiarity with common technical manual development tools such as Adobe Framemaker
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people skills as this individual will have to work independently to reach out to various teams to set meetings and get the information they need to write the manuals
- Experience developing/writing military/DOD technical manuals would be preferred
- Experience creating/conducting training would be nice to have
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.