Troubleshoot and Repair assemblies, subassemblies, products and/or systems
Essential functions and Basic Duties
- read and comprehend schematics and assembly diagrams and apply the knowledge in component level troubleshooting and repair of product
- screws, solder, cements, press fits, or perform similar operations to join or secure parts in places
- mount assembles component, such a transformer, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on printed circuit board
- data collection and reporting or unit failures and trends to management
- installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in case with understanding of test procedures
- responsible for training lower level technician and assemblers in the areas of workmanship, ESD, safety and accepted process. To include conducting training meetings
- Document process in accordance with ISO 90001
- Collaborates with management and engineering when adopting new changes on manufacturing floor
- 4 + years' experience with test equipment including multi-meters, oscilloscopes, power meters, signal generators, etc.
- Component through-hole and surface mount soldering ability
- 4+ years experience in a technical lead role in a high- technology environment
- Proven proficiency in manufacturing standards that includes ISO 9000, IPC- 610A, and understanding of AMS products and process
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.